Menu Search

Catherine Yarrow

23 January - 14 February 2013

Catherine Yarrow lived, worked and exhibited in Paris between the two world wars and in New York in the 1940s before returning to Britain in 1948. In the early 60s she set up her workshop/studio in a mews cottage in St John’s Wood, London where she built several primitive ‘real-fire’ (wood, coke and oil) kilns in her garden and continued to work as a painter, printmaker, ceramics sculptor and potter until her death in 1990.